Gate of Toshoji
In 1941, Harada Daiun Sogaku Roshi established a branch of Hosshin-ji temple
At first it was named "Daiun kai Dojo",
and in 1943 was registered as "Toshoji"
Toshoji was burned completely during the
Second World War. After the war, many followers
helped to build a new Toshoji.
Second masterBan Tetsugyu Roshi and Present masterDeguchi Tetsujyo refurbished the building many times till